Wednesday, July 26, 2006

So it looks like Casden's hijacked the blog in order to saturate the site with sheize films, videos of Noble and photos of his hot sister Alissa (ooooh, I wish). And no posts yet from Kerem? What's up with that? I know the elderly take a while to master new technology, but this is ridiculous. Ahh, the insults keep coming. Anyway, I thought I'd post this photo from my photo class Junior year. It was done by Alfred Steiglitz in 1906. It's part of a series on transient mental patients. I thought you guys would appreciate...

5 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Casden said...

aah....New York's Finest are on the job!

can't see your picture, there genius. try again (spaznuts, purveryor of media)

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

2:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home