Thursday, July 13, 2006

Art/Tech Video Podcast I produced

Frankenstein Theory and Robotics Video Podcast


Watch the video

hey, this is a video podcast I produced for Blasthaus and the BoCA gallery here in San Francisco. Its from an art opening at a show entitled "Frankenstein Theory and Robotics"

Give it a watch and let me know what you think.

Remember, you can also subscribe to my media blog as a podcast by visiting my feedburner site: http://feeds.feedburner.com/topstonemedia

this video should be available on iTunes, just click on the 'subscribe via iTunes' link on the feedburner site and you should be good to go.

thanks,

spazden

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home